Who doesn’t love a good warm, creamy dip? This is a dip I love to serve with pita chips.
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 frozen package of spinach thawed and drained or 1 package of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Swiss, mozzarella, or provolone cheese
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
Saute the onions and garlic.
Add the spinach. If you are using fresh spinach, cook until it is wilted.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until everything is blended together.